Our Henna Training course is loaded with a comprehensive theory manual with myth busting sessions and a detailed understanding of the industry’s hottest topics together with some techniques not readily showcased in other training.
During your guided brow henna applications you will be assessed on your clients skin tone assessments, hair colour assessments and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in our assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business to the max.
Key elements of this course are as follows:
- What is Henna
- How henna is different to tinting
- What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
- Ingredients knowledge
- Storage and care
- Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
- Hair Structure
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Indemnity forms and patch testing
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
- Colour customising
- Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to show what’s right for your client
- Brow mapping
- Procedures and aftercare advise
- Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue
- How to market your new Henna Brow treatments
INCLUDES A FULL BROW HENNA KIT
You can see the details of this kit on our distribution website here
You will also be able to buy additional product with 10% discount on the day.