Lash and Brow Lamination – One day combined training course.
Elleeplex Profusion Lamination treatment by Elleebana was undeniably one of the industry’s most talked about releases into the lash world in 2020.
The eyelash and eyebrow lamination treatment using the Elleeplex Profusion system provides incredible results, but is a Thioglycolic Acid Free, Sodium Bromate Free, Vegan, and Cruelty free system that is gentle but incredibly effective.
The incorporation of the ReGEN Next Gen product line into the processing steps has been a revolutionary phase created by Cosmetic Chemist and Director of Elleebana Global, Otto Mitter.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of both brow and lash lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time and comes to you after two years of clinical trials and development.
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of a lash and brow lamination service to build your marketability. Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate both a brow and a lash lamination to you in detail – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step, showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer, paying close attention to the key elements of each treatment.
Key elements of this course are as follows:
- Science of Lash Lamination including topics on active ingredients and the ingredient trends
- Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives as well as exposure to the variety of adhesives on the market
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Lamination and hair removal
- Lamination and colouring hair
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Cleaning your tools and equipment
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Lash Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
- ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Lash Lamination services
- Lash tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion System
- Aftercare advice and Homecare products
- Frequently asked Questions & Important notes
- How to take good before/after images
- Ways to help you build your business beyond your competition
- Science of Brow Lamination including topics on active ingredients and the ingredient trends
- Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives used during the brow lamination service
- Hair Structure and Skin Anatomy
- Understanding eyebrow shapes
- Dissection of the brow
- Face shape and brow design
- Brow Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
- ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Brow Lamination services
- Brow tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion system
- 15 Treatment Elleeplex Profusion Kit
- Micro applicators x 50
- Copyrighted course manual
- Access to online promo material
Full Elleeplex Profusion kit details can be found here.
You will also be able to buy additional product with 10% discount on the day.
Elleebana offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services.
The Elleeplex profusion Lash Lamination treatment is one of the fastest and most advanced on the market.
If you have any questions – Please call Karen 01462 790900
You can see our Elleebana Brow Henna course here.